Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Very Long Break!

Wow! It's been over a year since I've posted on this blog.  A lot has gone on and changed in a year.   William's second birthday is quickly approaching and we've been busy preparing Minion themed decor.

Keelyn after a rough transition has settled into her role as a JK student.  She's been busy creating glittery Valentine's for all of her school buddies.

We've moved into a new home we are almost at the 6 month point.  I remember it seemed like moving here would never happen as we watched the build process but it did and here we are. Settling in, trying to get though the hiccups of a new build and enjoying getting to know our neighbours a lot better.

Anyway I think a year break is long enough and I'm ready to go on with this.  Funny enough I have been blogging but in a professional sense.  You can check out my teaching blog slewisyoung.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment