Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In Search of Spring

Last week when it still felt like Spring we went for a nice long walk in search of signs if Spring. At first Keelyn didn't really understand what I meant. So we talked about how it's getting nice and warm outside and things are growing and the birds are out so that means it is Spring. I directed her to find some flowers growing and she took off running down the street shouting "I know! I know!". We took pictures as we found things growing and we are going to use the pictures to make a Spring book. Later that night when we were debriefing about our day with daddy I told her to tell daddy a sign I Spring and she very proudly responded "motorcycles!". When daddy questioned her as to why it was a sign if Spring she said, "they come when it's warmer." Clever girl, she is totally right!

No comments:

Post a Comment