Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trailer Time

We are very lucky! My parents have a lovely park model trailer in a park right on Lake Erie. It's only a 45 minute drive from home and there isn't any traffic. Keelyn LOVES coming here especially now that she can sleep on top of the ladder bed. I know that William will grow to love it as well. Actually I think he already does because he sleeps amazing here. The last 2 weeks he has been up 4-5 times per night. Last night once at 3:30 and then up at 7:00. He even had 2 morning naps today! I think I might have to move in. Last weekend when we were here Keelyn collected rocks on the beach with her big cousin. Today she is outside painting then with Nama (Grandma). Keelyn gets her love of art and crafting from Nama. Same as me. I have many fond childhood memories of craft and art projects with my mom. I love that my kids will also be creating those memories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment