Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer Break is Over :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that the evenings are getting quite a lot cooler and there is certainly a bit of chill in the morning air.  September is here and my husband, also a teacher, has returned to work.  Keelyn, William and I are very sad to have daddy go but we are settling quickly into our routine resuming playdates, walks, crafts and all sorts of adventures.  We look forward to all the fun autumn crafts and activities we will be able to do.  Tomorrow Keelyn and I are going to bake pumpkin spice muffins using a pumpkin from our very own garden :)

This Summer flew by.  We spent much of our time with my sister, her husband and their beautiful daughter (almost 1 year old).  My plan is to do a big recap post of the Summer so I will spare you the details now.  Since my last entry was July 9th, I will assume it will be quite lengthy :)

Anyway we celebrated back to school by going out for a rainy day walk and play in the park.  For some reason the park was really quiet that day :)  Keelyn LOVED having the whole place to herself though!

Good bye Summer, hello Fall!  My most favouite season of all!

She was absolutely soaked, even her boots were full of rain!  But she had so much fun!

William and I stayed nice and dry under the umbrella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment